Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Time With Tiia

As some of you may know, Tiia is one of my favorite people in the entire world. She is just simply the coolest and kindest person I will probably ever meet in my life. So this blog post will simply be me talking about some random things I have been doing with Tiia.

Shortly after I started school, Tiia and I went out and about Barranco, a district of Lima unlike the rest. Its quite artsy and just a really cool place to go (its also kinda far from everything). After we got our fill of Barranco, we headed to Parque Kennedy and chilled around.










Part 2.
Another random day I got some Tiia time was when Tiia and I went to go get some Little Caesar's pizza. We met up with Jared (who had to scramble out of bed to get there) and chowed down on some cheap pizza before we split our ways. Tiia and I headed out and back closer to my house. We chilled by the skate park, before we went down to the beach. We sat on the beach for a while (until a wave almost consumed us). We then moved a little up shore and sat down watching the water. In the middle of our deep conversation, we spotted two dolphins swimming through the water. While I know this might seem like a boring thing to bring up, Tiia and I were so excited to see some dolphins in the wild. After our dolphins swam away, we eventually went back up to my house, watched the sunset over the ocean, and hugged goodbye. 

Part 3. 
On a Wednesday after school, I met up with Pernille in Parque Kennedy. We looked around all the street vendors and explored a little bit. The park is in Miraflores, a nice and upscale district of Lima. We had came out to the park so that we could view Tiia's art project (more of a collaborative effort, with some other exchange students). All of the exchange students in Lima came out to support Tiia, and we all went to the art building to watch her kill her freestyle dance (she danced for an hour straight). 





















No comments:

Post a Comment

A Day I Don't Want to Forget

May 17, 2018 This is simply one of those little days of exchange you probably won't remember if you don't write it down. So here i...