Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Some Days Around Lima

Hey blog! It's been a while (as my mom so kindly pointed out). I've been back in Lima for a while now, and quite a few things have happened. But for now, I'll fill you in on two days I spent walking around Lima taking some photos.


These first set of photos were taken in the center of Lima when I walked around with Nadja (Switzerland). We just took in the architecture and ate some vegetarian food (Nadja is a vegan).













The day after I walked around the city of Lima,  I went around exploring with Salome (Switzerland). We walked around my house, went to the local market, and later went to a really cheap movie theater near my home. 
























No comments:

Post a Comment

A Day I Don't Want to Forget

May 17, 2018 This is simply one of those little days of exchange you probably won't remember if you don't write it down. So here i...