Tuesday, May 22, 2018

A Day I Don't Want to Forget

May 17, 2018

This is simply one of those little days of exchange you probably won't remember if you don't write it down. So here it is...

Elsbeth met me in the morning at my house so we could go shopping at the market for some picnic supplies. I live near a huge Peruvian market, which is very convenient for me as I have a wide variety of inexpensive fruits and vegetables at my disposal at all times. So Els and I went out and bought pomegranate, strawberries, supplies for Gucamole, fried Yuka, freshly squeezed juice, and of course some deserts. Afterwards we went to my house, washed everything, and then set off for the park that is near my house with a pretty view of the ocean.



Later that evening I went to an event in San Isidro with Jeanne, Maddo (another French girl), and my friend Fiorella from school (she will be going to Belgium in August). We ate some French food and watched a movie in French (it was about a stock broker). While on the surface it seems kinda simple, its a night I don't want to forget :)

Fiorella and I <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Day I Don't Want to Forget

May 17, 2018 This is simply one of those little days of exchange you probably won't remember if you don't write it down. So here i...