Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Día de la Madre (Mother's Day)

Mother's Day in Peru was slightly different than it was in the US. While my household in the US has Mother's Week (my mom deserves the most). Here in Peru, we had a large celebration in school. The entire school was decorated (it kinda reminded me of U.S. homecoming) and all the mother's were invited to come in and have snack with us. We all played games, and our classmates performed songs they had prepared for weeks.


Yumi, Pernille, and I



Inside my classroom



Photos of my classmates and their mammas

Right outside my class
My bestie Lorena and I :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Day I Don't Want to Forget

May 17, 2018 This is simply one of those little days of exchange you probably won't remember if you don't write it down. So here i...