Friday, July 7, 2017

Current Exchange Situation

Hello blog...I've been gone...again...

I last left you saying that I needed to order business cards. Glad to say I have accomplished this task. With that being said, I still have lots to do. In my brief absence from my blog, I received my flight date, which happens to be the 23rd of July. I luckily get to have two large suitcases on the way there and the way back, which saves me 200+ dollars that I would be paying for extra bags. My flight leaves at 7 in the morning from Fort Wayne (can you hear the happiness from this non-morning person?) to Charlotte, North Carolina. From my arrival in Charlotte, I have an hour until my next flight leaves for Miami, where I am lucky enough to have a 4-hour layover before I get to leave for my beautiful city of Lima. This puts me to arrive at my new home at 8:44 PM, which isn't too shabby if you ask me.

Along with my guarantee forms, I received many forms that needed to be signed and filled out. Glad to say most of these forms have been completed and sent to their corresponding people.

In terms of remaining tasks, I still need to buy a laptop, buy a fancy evening dress, buy fancy dress shoes, buy hiking boots, buy hiking socks, figure out what I am packing, buy a few more host family gifts, and remember all that I have forgotten to do before I leave.

In my defense of not getting much done, I have been very busy in my personal life, which I will be explaining in a separate blog post just to keep things organized.

Stay tuned,

Delaney

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Day I Don't Want to Forget

May 17, 2018 This is simply one of those little days of exchange you probably won't remember if you don't write it down. So here i...